Consider your assets and policies that have death benefits and consider naming Operation Support Our Troops-America as a beneficiary. Not everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their will or trust. Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides.
Typical Beneficiary Designation Possibilities:
- Life Insurance policies
- Retirement plans
- Commercial annuities
- Bank accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Brokerage accounts
It only takes three simple steps to make this type of gift. Here’s how to name Operation Support Our Troops-America as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank, or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank, or financial institution.
You will need our legal name and federal tax ID to designate us as a beneficiary:
Legal Name: Operation Support Our Troops-America, Inc.
Address: 1807 S. Washington Street, Suite 110, #359, Naperville, Illinois 60565
Federal Tax ID Number: 20-4275756
- Talk to your financial or legal advisor to learn which assets will or will not trigger taxable income when paid to a beneficiary.
- If you name OSOT-America in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
- If you would like additional information, please contact OSOT-America at 630-971-1150 or email email@example.com